Upper Arlington City Schools
A one-story addition, housing five kindergarten rooms open to a central learning commons, is built on the prominent corner of Tremont and Ridgeview Roads at the end of the original 1952 school building.
Upper Arlington, OH
YEAR OF COMPLETION
52,703 sq. ft.
An adjacent new media center addition features a wall of glass looking out to the outdoor learning space. The existing two-story classroom building is extensively renovated to transform the conventional and outdated double-loaded corridor layout into open and flexible neighborhoods of future-ready learning environments. The 87,000 sq. ft. completed building is designed to accommodate a projected ten-year enrollment of 762 students.
Moody Nolan and Perkins and Will collaborated on this project with Moody Nolan serving as the design lead.