At Moody Nolan, we believe that architecture should be responsive to an organization’s needs. This begins with being responsive to the needs of our staff and our clients. Therefore, with concerns growing about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to ensure you that we have the technology and infrastructure in place to support you and your projects during this time. Moody Nolan has more than 220 professionals in 11 locations and we routinely work across the US. We maintain remote working protocols across the firm. We use our Smart Boards to conduct video conferencing, project meetings, and document reviews. We plan to maximize this technology to reduce personal contact and travel as necessary.
We are taking numerous steps to protect our clients and our team from the spread of infection during this concerning time. We are also preparing additional contingency plans for more extended work from home options should COVID-19 affect one of our locations or become prevalent in one of our cities.
Additionally, we regularly give these reminders to all our associates:
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently and thoroughly (20 seconds, minimum) and to also clean your devices regularly.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing and/or cover your mouth with your elbow when coughing.
- Work from home if you or someone in your home is feeling sick.
- Any domestic business travel, considered to be “non-essential,” should be evaluated carefully. We encourage less flying and more videoconferencing whenever possible.
- Any employees traveling internationally or to a CDC Level 2 or 3 area (currently all overseas) will be asked to work from home for a period as recommended by the CDC before returning to the office.
Again, we at Moody Nolan would like to ensure you that we will continue to provide you the highest level of service. Your safety is our highest priority, and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team and our company. Now is the time to communicate frequently, so please call us any time to check in or express concerns.